Friday, December 2, 2011

Gingerbread House

Welcome to my Gingerbread House.  It is my December Dramatic Play Area.  The students love it. 

Here is a peek inside:



This is one of the childrens' favorite items this year.  I purchased it at Melissa and Doug's

This is my favorite item:

The tiered dessert tray from Melissa and Doug's.....they gave it to me for free (well actually a $25 coupon)  because I wrote a post about my favorite items a few weeks back.  Thank you :)


Thanks for reading....please share your thoughts :)  Sue

9 comments:

  1. HOW AWESOME!!! I love your gingerbread house!! I wish, wish, wish we could still have a dramatic play area in 1st! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! My kids would love something like that in our class! :)

    Edana
    colormekinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! I will be stealing these ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I bet the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO DARLING!! :) I may have to try this for our Gingerbread unit this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is that Gingerbread house clip art from? I absolutely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you make the house itself?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...