Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daily Five/Book Organization



I am getting old.........ok............this may not be the best way to start out a post but it is true.  There is a saying.....what goes around comes around.

I reorganized my books......just the way they were when I taught first grade years ago......into levels.  

I found this old cart in the basement of the school.  It has two sides.  

Now I need to start organizing my books in the cart......I have most of my little ones reading in level A, a couple in B and two more in G.

They fill out a basic book report each day that I found on a blog somewhere....


Next I would like to finish sorting all my books into the levels and then I would like to type up the names of the the titles in each level.

That way I can highlight the names of the books the children read.  (See what I mean about getting old.....the memory thing....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...