Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy Squirrels

If you are looking for a cute book to read to your children about squirrels you will definitely love this book.  I found the book and the stuffed squirrel at Barnes and Noble.
I added a piece of red ribbon to the squirrel so it would go along with the story.

Two other good books the children will enjoy are:

and


I found these chestnuts on my bike ride the other day....I am going to put them in a mystery bag and have the children guess what is inside before I read the stories.  Then I will put them in the science area.

I did this graphic organizer with my class during fire prevention week for the first time....... and the kids did well with it.  

So I made the pieces for squirrels....

I loved how the children thought about the words.....are...can...have....before they gave their answers. 

Oh ....I almost forgot to show you the art project I found at Family Fun..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...