Saturday, August 27, 2011

Candy Owl Pops

I like to give my students a treat after working hard on their first day of school.  I always try to tie it in to my theme.  I was so excited when I saw all these neat ideas on Pinterest this summer and I love to bake.

It was going to be so hard to choose, but then along came Parent Night.  And would you believe that one of my students is allergic to almost everything..................so no baking for me.  :(

New Plan Quick


This is my version of the cake pops.............Candy Owl Pops.   


All 24 Candy Owl Pops ready to go and would you believe I just got an email from the little girl's mom and she can not have Tootsie Pops. (I did check the bag and it looked safe, but that is why I sent a email to double check.)  

Back to the store tomorrow to buy her Dum Dum Pops, she can eat one of those.  



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can't wait to try these. How long did it take you to make it all and what kind of glue did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Trinh
    It took me about an hour and a half to make them but i have circle and heart punches to make things go faster. To attach everything to the pops I did us hot glue.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...