Friday, July 29, 2011

Gift Bag for Students

Each year I give my students a little gift bag before school starts.  It is part of the packet I give the parents on Parent Night.  I have to be honest, I found this idea on the internet years ago.  Unfortunately I do not remember what website and so now I can not give credit to the proper person.

Each year I have to change my bag a bit to fit my theme.......
This is the tag I made on Word to put in the front of the bag.



These are the supplies that go in each bag.   I did not make the star cookies yet, because parent night is Aug. 24.   I do have an awesome sugar cookie recipe my mother-in-law gave me years ago.



The owl head idea I found ...........of course from my owl board on Pinterest.
I used my circle punches and heart punch and scrapbook paper to create them.


This is what each student bag will look like :)


My bucket waiting for the cookies..........

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I am pinning it right now!

    http://thekindergartenteacher.blogspot.com/2011/07/pete-cat-links.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I'm going to use it since I have an owl themed class this year! Thank you for sharing!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...