Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Retirement Gift


What do you give as a gift to a retiring teacher???  I know what to give to a new teacher, however a retiring teacher is a little bit harder.  Retiring teachers are trying to get rid of stuff so you don't want to give more unnecessary stuff.  

I was searching through Pinterest.  I was looking for something that acknowledged her teaching profession but also said...Retirement.  I found a cute subway art idea.  There were several different versions however I wanted it to be super cute and colorful.  

So I put together the subway art above with the ideas from the different pins I saw.  I used graphics from KPM Doodles and Graphics from the Pond. I am excited to give it to her.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...