Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Welcome Cards


One of the things most of the Catholic Schools do in our area is have an Open House during Catholic Schools Week.  

My class was asked to make some welcome cards for the new family packets. We were given the frame and the children could draw something about our school.  

We had a great discussion about what signs new people will see at our school that will help them see we are a Catholic school.  All of my students did an amazing job however I wanted to share my favorite two with you.  

What I love about these pictures is the children they drew.  Both students used our school colors to color the border as well.  
I think these pictures are a nice touch to welcome a new family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...