Thursday, February 12, 2015

In My Heart

I found this wonderful book at Target.  It is a beautiful book about feelings.  My class enjoyed it so much.  They loved looking at the hearts.  

Each holiday my students make cards for the elderly.  It is hard coming up with new ideas.  When I saw this book I knew right away what I wanted to do this year.
After I read the story to the children I showed them how to create the hearts by starting with a small heart and making it bigger each time.  

My partner teacher found these wonderful bible verses on Pinterest.  You can find them at Bible Story Printables.  I had the children pick the verse they wanted to put inside their cards.  


The  cards turned out cute.  Each child made two cards.  One for his/her parents and another one for the elderly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...