Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friday Favorites on Sunday



OK….I am a little late with my Friday Favorites this week.  Sorry.  Friday was devoted to scrubbing down my classroom after four of my students had lice.  YUCK!  This was the first time in 12 years at this school. 
On Saturdays, I am taking a class about the Smartboard.  So that is putting me a bit behind at home as well.


I wanted to share with you two amazing projects from other teachers in my school this week. 


The first project is something my little ones made in art class.  These cardboard animals are so adorable.  I just had to hang them up in the reading center.  They are so bright and colorful and each one is so cute.  The shapes and sizes make them unique.



The second project is from my partner teacher Lynn.  Her class read, The Tiny Seed, by Eric Carle and made these beautiful tissue flowers.  I just love them. 


I added the tissue ladybugs my class made after reading, The Grouchy Ladybug, by Eric Carle.  Both projects make a adorable Spring bulletin board. 


Here's to a brighter week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...