Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Free App

Click Here
I wanted to pass on this wonderful free app that I found in my email today,  The Kissing Hand, from Ocean House Media.  This is such an adorable story for the beginning of the school year.  I know you will want to add this to your story collection.  Also, I know teachers do not pass up free things.  

Ocean House Media has another wonderful story for 99 cents if you are interested, Just Shopping with My Mom, by Mercer Mayer.  I just love Mercer Mayer stories and my students enjoy reading along with them as well.
Click Here
And of course I could not help myself and I just had to browse around and I found this funny penguin story by Jan and Stan Berenstain, Nothing Every Happens At The South Pole.  A friend of mine read this to my class last week and my little ones loved it.  This app is $3.99.
Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...