Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Finds




source

This story lesson is adorable.  I need to do more of story structure in my classroom.  I like how Mrs. Williams incorporates the self connection.  Great Idea!


source
I like to provide my students with amazing lessons each day and I am always looking for ways to provide my students with a happy inspiring messages as well.  I really like messages that they can learn to read on their own and share the message with the class.  Here are two posters I found on Pinterest, very cute!
Chin Up Butter Cup


So Many of My Smiles Begin With You






Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten has this great unit for The Mitten. I put it on my wish list at TPT for my next purchase.  I love all the components of the packet.  


source
I found this freebie on Pinterest and I plan to teach this to my advance students.  Maybe you can use this too.  Just hop over to Fantastic First Grade Froggies.  

source

Jill has a wonderful free emergent reader for your penguin units.  Check out her new blog, ABC's and Polka Dots.













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...