Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Make Over Your Pocket Chart Headings


Pocket Chart Headings
I  am just starting the process of organizing all my charts for next year.  One of the things I noticed at the end of the year was my entire collection of chart headings were a bit worn looking and none of them matched.  So I added that on my summer to do list. 

I already redid my job chart last week.  So this week I redid my Home Reading Chart.  I decided to make the headings plain so I do not need to change them when I change my theme next year.  I will just need to change the decorations around the headings.  


I make my little ones name cards with pre made- name labels, cards stock, and stickers.  I will laminate them as well.  The owls were made by my class in June.  They love knowing their art work will be part of my decorations for the new class.  

If you would like a copy of the heading you may click here.  Please keep in mind that you will have to Jazz it up a bit and print them out on legal paper.  

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thank you for sharing them!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These headings are so cute! I love the font you used! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    I'm having a giveaway! Come and take a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Do you mind sharing what font you used on page 2 {in your description of the packet} and where you got it from?
    Thanks!
    Anita
    Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita,

      The font is called KG Ten Thousand Reasons. It is my favorite font right now. I found it at dafonts.com
      Here is the link: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=kg+ten+thousand+reasons.

      Enjoy :) Sue

      Delete
  4. You did a great job-they really look neat and tidy!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...