Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Reading List



I am linking up with Mrs. Stanford and creating a list a books I plan on reading this summer.  Now keep in mind I have fourteen more days of school.  So I will be working a bit longer, I am not at that point yet where I am looking too far ahead.

I am still taking things one step at a time.
PLUS
I will be training for a 68 mile bike ride.
Read more about that here:


So the rest of the day I will have plenty of time to rest and read!


This is the first book I plan on reading.  I want to join in with Mrs. Will's blog reading group this summer.  

Then  I purchased this book to help me with my math stations.  I am not happy with how they are going.

Another book to help me focus on math stations.  I am determined to make math stations work in my classroom.

This is just for me.  I started this book but I have a long way to go.  I need to found some patience and balance in my life.

I started this book years ago and never finished it, so I want to reread it and finished it this time.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww thanks for linking up!! It's great to have you :)

    Jessica Stanford
    mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...