Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two Free Apps

Free Apps


If you are like me you are always looking for free stuff for your classroom.  Today I found two lite versions of two books that I enjoy reading to the children.

The first one I found is from the story, Harold and the Purple Crayon.  It is very cute and interactive.  I love watching Harold walking through the story and the children get to draw along with Harold.
Go Here:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/harold-purple-crayon-lite/id466187653?mt=8
The full version of the Harold and the Purple Crayon is 6.99, I am not sure I am willing to pay that right now.


……………………………… .......


The second one I found is Arthur Turns Green.  I love the Arthur stories and this one is so cute.
Go Here:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arthur-turns-green-by-marc/id441604951?mt=8
There are about 8 Arthur stories available at the app store all about 2.99, which is reasonable in my mind.  Most of them look like they have the same format.  This is the only free one.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free finds! Are these apps for iPads/iPod products??

    Kelly
    "Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly

      You can get these apps for both the iphone and ipad.

      Sue :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...