Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Groundhog Day


Groundhog Day

This is my sample.......It is really special to me because my son made it over  18 years ago and it makes a great lesson!   My class adores my son, Michael,  he stops by once in a while. 
This is the project my little ones make each year for groundhogs day. 



We read these two great books and make a graphic organizer with facts of what groundhog can, do, have and eat. 

We make our predictions on a chart by coloring a little groundhog I found in a magazine years ago and  now we have to what for the results.

Tomorrow we will illustrate our groundhog poems,

 and watch these video clips






Happy Groundhog Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for video clips ideas.... What do you use for writing lessons? My school does not have something school wide for writing and is looking for ideas. Check out my post about it at http://petersonsprimarypeeps.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for your help
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...