Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Classroom Angels


This is my third year doing this activity and the children love it!!!!  I call it Advent Angels but you could call it anything you like.

On December 1st all the children write their names on a piece of paper and put it in the Christmas jar.



Then during their play time or free time they can write a Christmas letter or draw a picture for a friend.    I provide some colorful Christmas paper for them.



When they finish their note I give them an envelope and a sticker and then they can mail it in the class mailbox.

The star student is the mail person for the day and delivers the mail to correct boxes.

FYI...I had to clean out all the "junk" mail for the picture.  

I collect the slips of paper and when the jar is empty I put them back in.  We are on the third time through the jar.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...