Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Gifts for Volunteers


Gifts for Parent Volunteers
.......................................................................................



I am so blessed to work at a school where many of the parents understand how valuable their help in the classroom is to the children and to the teachers.  I greatly appreciate all the help I receive in the classroom and I do have a lot of volunteers throughout the week. 

During this time of the giving, I like to take a moment to teach my students to give to those we appreciate.  So we made six of these aprons for all our classroom helpers and our field student.
.......................................................................................


I also put together these bottles of soap for each of the volunteers as well.  



.......................................................................................

Each volunteer will also receive a handmade card from the class as well as a class Christmas picture.


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What nice gifts for your volunteers. The apron is adorable. Very creative!

    http://wildaboutk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    There have been a few posts from the super duper amazingly famous bloggers out there about blogging rules. Such as don't post more than once a day. Always give credit. don't brag about your stats...etc. So sometimes when I get off track from blogging about teaching I feel like I am breaking all the rules!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such great ideas!! I wish I thought to give parent volunteer gifts!! ...I'll keep this one in mind for next year!!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little soap dispensers. They are adorable! I'm your newest follower!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...