Thank you to all of you who continue to follow and read my little blog.........
I have only been blogging a few months but I have learned so much. I would like to celebrate this milestone and share with you my top ten blogging ideas I incorporated into my teaching.
1. First of all reading blogs gave me the courage to do projects....like spray painting things to fix them up..... I was able to fix up all kinds of things for my classroom....
See the little green box with the owl on it....that is my teacher organizational box. All my school related items are organized in there for field trips, ordering, staff meeting, are in the box.....no more where is that.....because I know it will be filed away ....in the green box!! :)
3. This little notebook ..... I carry this notebook everywhere. It holds all my important information. What I need to do....What I need to buy....What I want to accomplish over time.....How I want to do something.....EVERYTHiNG!!!
4. I am slowing reintroducing leveled reading back into my classroom and encouraging the children to read more on their own.
5. I wish I could remember which blog I saw this on but I love this graphic organizer idea......
6. New....Fun...Bright.... Creative...Art Ideas... :)
7. This behavior chart is amazing.....the positive choices.....is working in my classroom. I feel I have less problems this year. It could just be I have a terrific class. I have had lots of positive feedback from parents as well.
8. This is still a work progress....Math Stations.....still not working for me yet. The kids like the activities.....but I am not sure they are completing them correctly.
9. I have purchased several packets from the following ladies and I just loved them...I love the fact that I am supporting teachers!!!
10. This is my Advent Project.....I am very excited about this...more to come on this later.....
And if you sat through this long post here is your reward.....I have a little giveaway.....If you leave a comment on my blog stating you are a follower then you will have a chance to win a $20 gift card to my favorite place....Starbucks!!! If you want a second chance to win...then go to my DIY blog and be a follower there too and leave a comment. I will use Random.org to pick the winner. Please leave your blog name or email so I can contact you if you win. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ON EACH BLOG!!! The Winner Will Be Announce on my Sunday, November 13, 2011 Post...so you have until Saturday Nov. 12th at Midnight to enter.
Because this is my first giveaway....I reserve the right to adjust the rules and correct any errors to the give away that there are because I want only one winner. I am rewarding this winner on Sunday Nov. 13, 2011. If a winner can not be contacted....... than I reserve the right to go to Starbucks and have several grande nonfat Hot Chocolates myself and not feel guilty that the winner did not provide me with the correct information!! :)