Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday

Today we celebrated the letter T with Teeny Tiny Tuesday.  I can not take credit for this idea, it belongs to my partner teacher Lynn.

We read the stories:
I read this story by the ghost candle that someone made for me out of a mason jar.  Very Spooky!!


During our Literacy Centers we made teeny tiny books out of post its with ten pages.

The children looked at the pocket chart to help them spell words. 
 It helps me stay sane and it gives the children ideas.  

At snack time the chidren have a teeny tiny treat.  They show their friends what their teeny tiny treat  is.

And for fun we watched the video by the Plain White "T's"!

And of course our favorite dancing songs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...