Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Big Pumpkin


Today I introduced the Listening Center as part of our Daily Five,  I have two areas the children can listen to stories.

The Listening Center:

and the Computer Center.


For the computer center I created this page where the children can pick a story:

But things did not go as I planned........

I wanted to listen to my cassette tape of  
to introduce my lesson......
but is was ruined.......
however my partner teacher came to the rescue.  
She had found this link of the story on youtube........
It does not show the pictures, so you will still need your book ........  perfect for listening.

Then I modeled with the children how to fill this listening center report I found at Deanna Jump's Blog.
The kids loved that they could give their opinion of the story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...