Wednesday, August 3, 2011

File Drawer for Classroom

Today I decorated file drawers for my classroom.  I had bookmarked the idea from Pinterest weeks ago.
inspirationfordecoration.blogspot.com
Very simple but yet AWESOME idea.....just use scrapbook paper to decorate the front of the plastic file drawers.
 I bought two sets of plastic drawers at Target.

 I picked out some green polka-dot paper smeared and on some Elmers glue to the paper.
After I put on the green vinyl letters I decided that the green letters and the green polka dots were too close together.  Plus the glue was not sticking very well and the paper popped off.

SO ...... I changed by background paper to YELLOW and put it on with double stick tape.  :)

CUTE  :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Your drawers turned out so cute! I am going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Do you have a silhouette or did you buy the letters?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...