Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthday Cards

Each year I make birthday cards for my students.  The children also make cards during class time but I am generally walking around and helping others so I like to make mine during the summer.



I start with my scrap paper basket.  This is where I keep my paper scraps from other projects.  It comes is handy a lot. All the orange and white I used for this project came from the basket.


Several years ago I belonged to a Stampin Up Club and so I have a lot of stamps and ink pads that I use for cards.

I like to cut out all my paper first it helps me stay organized and makes the project go faster.


The steps are so simple .


Simple birthday cards for each child. :)

Now the for sad news...... look what I found on Pinterest it would have been perfect for my owl theme:


My next post will be my birthday bags. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...