Friday, June 17, 2011

Writing Center


pottery barn kids
I have always loved this picture in the PBK magazine.  I really wanted to have the writing supply organizer last year for my writing center.  I tried to make one out of yogurt containers.


Not the same thing!!!  I realize I am working on a very low to no budget....with two of my own children in college yet...times are a bit tight....

However

At Michael's ...... I found some white buckets on sale.

I painted my classroom pattern on them using small sponge dots that I purchased at Michael's....


This is the same pattern I painted on the lockers and the white bench in the classroom.


Add a Lazy Susan from Ace Hardware

A little magic from a silhouette machine
and my final new writing center organizer :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...