Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Heart Your Blog Award



Thank You 

Today I received an award from Jody at Camp Kindergarten


Thank you for such a wonderful award.  This is my first award for The Very Busy Kindergarten and I am honored that Jody has recognized my blog as one of her top ten blogs.  


When you are given the I Heart Your Blog Award you must follow the guidelines:

1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award, copy and paste the graphic on you blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on to your Top 10.


So here are the Top Ten blogs that Inspire my teaching and touched my heart.................


1.   I love Chalk Talk  ....Mrs. Larremore is amazing.  Her blog has great ideas and she shares a lot of her wonderful ideas.  This is a must read blog.

2.  The Very Cute.........Doodle Bugs Teaching......lots of cute ideas.....and some are even free :)

3.  Miss Wills Kindergarten......This blog has a lot of wonderful ideas....and one of these days I will figure out how she makes those cute scrapbook pages for her layouts.

4.  A Place Called Kindergarten......Another great blog with awesome ideas.....I have learned so much from this blog.  I like her Friday Favorites......

5.  Kindergarten Lessons.........I don't know if this counts as a blog but this site has greatly influenced the way I teach over the past two years.  

6. Kindergarten Creativity  This is a new blog but she has some cute ideas........I like how she used smilebox to motivate her students to read.


7.  Kindergarten Kindergarten  This blog has not been updated lately but has a lot of great ideas.....well worth reading.

8.  Eberhart's Explorers....This blog is full of awesome ideas....practical and easy to do.  I love this blog.:)



9.   Kindergarten Rocks...........Great Ideas on this blog......lots of ideas you can do right away...The kids in my class love the ideas I do from this blog..


10.  Little Warriors......This has been my go to blog for math station ideas....This blog is awesome.  




Sorry some of my links are not working correctly I will fix as soon as possible.  Computer Troubles :0


.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...