Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3 Ways to Read

I am just starting out with the Daily 5 in my classroom.
It will not be a big stretch for me because I already do some of the basic concepts already in my centers.

My goal is to introduce one new element a week.

This week I am introducing the anchor chart...3 ways to read........

So I started out on Pinterest to see what good ideas there are for posters and I found two that I loved
http://mchaffiek.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-01-30T13%3A10%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=10

and


She even has an excellent student response sheet!  I will definitely use this!
http://frogsinfirst.blogspot.com/2011/08/three-ways-to-read-book.html
I put them together and got.....
Unfortunately the t's did not turn out well in the laminating process......I would recommend taping things down better.  

I love looking on the blogs and Pinterest for good ideas.......thank you :)




1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm waiting to start daily 5 (I've never used it before). How many kids do you have in your class? Are you following the book or changing it up for kinder? I have 26 kids in a little bitty room so I'm a little nervous!

    Anyways... I gave ya the 'I Heart Your Blog' Award because you are awesome!


    ☺Jody

    Camp Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...