Monday, February 27, 2012

Leprechaun Poem

 sorry I forgot to put this on the pdf:  graphics from KPM Doodles
Here is a poem that I received from my daughter's kindergarten teacher years ago.  I love it and my little ones always enjoy reading it.  I like to review the reading words: the, are, down, on, by, see, look, out.

I have my little ones play detective and circle the "star reading words" with a green highlighter.  We use an orange highlighter to find the punctuation in the poem.
read more about the poetry basket here

Here is your copy for your poetry basket.

And, here is a black and white student copy for the poetry notebook.   I do not have graphics on it because I love to see the leprechauns that my little ones make.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I have a big copy of this poem ( chart paper ) but was just looking for the small printable so thank you...you made my life much easier. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...