Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful


What a great idea to share this week what you are more thankful for......

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
First and foremost I am thankful for the most wonderful students and parents in the world.......

Secondly I am thankful for the wonderful smartboard that a parent donated to my classroom

2. What person are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my husband.  We have been married for soooo many years and he still puts up with all my crazy ideas.  I am so thankful for his patience and forgiveness.  

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?


This blog is awesome...the organizing and decorating ideas here are amazing.  

This blog is so cute.  There great ideas here that you can use everyday in your classroom.  I love the Friday Favorites. 


I am thankful to April from Chalk Talk for two reasons:  1.  She has amazing ideas that I  use in my classroom all the time and they are wonderful.  2.  She is one of a few bloggers that have listed my blog on her blog list and that has lead to new readers at my blog.  I am thankful for her kindness. 


4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?

I begged my husband for this laptop last year for Christmas......and I have gained so much from the blogging world  and Pinterest ever since....so many new ideas......

5. What are you most thankful for?


My family......these are some wonderful kids..  :)


2 comments:

  1. A parent donated a smart board to your class? AMAZING!!!!! And you and your family are adorable!
    Thank you for linking up!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing that you had that donated! =) Congrats! I have a promethean board and I couldn't live without that thing!!!

    gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...